5/21/11

Day 10

Day 10: A picture of your favorite place to eat

My favorite place to eat?  I feel as though I should know where that is...
I like plenty of places, but once you throw in that word favorite I start questioning which one I like the bestest of the best.  Man, this is tough.
After about 30 seconds of intense thinking, I'm gonna have to go with this

Mostly because I can get one of these bad boys there

That'd be the Burnin' Love burger.  By far the best jalapeno burger I have ever eaten.
And trust me, I've eaten a lot of jalapeno burgers in my life.

Some close runner ups:



With an honorable mention for

Rest in peace, my friend.
And once again, curse you Costa Vida for taking over and ruining my life.


 

1 comment:

mom said...

Is Bajio's gone? I would have said it was Subway's hands down...