7/17/11

Sometimes I dislike things

Such as Kentucky.  That is where the sister and family moved to.  And that is why I'm now sitting on a very hard bed in a shared bedroom with an almost complete stranger.  Maybe now I should mention the fact that I also dislike roommates.  Not my roommates specifically, just roommates in general.  I also dislike having to sleep with earplugs in just so that I'm not woken up every time someone slams a bedroom door...which I forgot happens quite frequently when you live with roommates.  And while we're at it, let me just mention how much I dislike apartment meetings, dishes that never get done, an overly stuffed fridge that no one ever eats out of because apparently they only ever eat out, and finding old crusty food on the bottoms of your feet when you walk barefoot through the kitchen.
Ok, ok, life really doesn't suck that bad.  I just hate change.  And I really hate change when its forced upon you in a very short time span.  Especially the kind of change that leaves you feeling all alone.  But the thing is, I know I'm where I'm supposed to be and sister and the crew are where they're supposed to be...so its kind of ok.
Really, truly and seriously, it is.  I'm keeping myself busy with work and stuff.  I went out and played with other people in my ward both Friday and Saturday night.  I started reading book one of Harry Potter again, with plans to finish all of them before I see movie seven, part two.  And when all of those options fail me, I watch tv online.
So now that I've finally broken out of my blogging rut (aka my complete and utter lack of interest in blogging about the total ruination of my life) I'll probably start putting more time and effort into this...at least until they open up new episodes of Modern Family on hulu.   

2 comments:

Jenny said...

LLLooovveeee yyyoouuuuu!!

mom said...

Hnag in there toots, things are looking up! I'm sure you'll hate hearing this but it's all for the good, you have a chance to get out and meet new folks, make new friends and have new adventures! Dad and I love you and pray for you daily, chin up...and please continue blogging, you bring a ray of hope and happiness to me when I read what you have to say! Love you, Mom :o)