8/1/11

Good thing I always sometimes listen to my mom

My mom told me I need to keep blogging the other day.  Up until that point, I'd kind of forgotten about blogging.  Probably a little bit because I actually kindasorta have a social life now (weird, I know...I'm still getting over the shock) but mostly just because I'm forgetful.
I'll be honest, I'm not really going to do a full post now.  I just told myself I needed to do at least 3 blog entries this week and now I can drop that number down to 2.
Boom, roasted.
I win.
As usual.
But no, seriously, I actually am social-ish now and sometimes don't get home until 2 in the a.m.  And I usually have something to do both Friday AND Saturday nights.  And that something isn't me sitting at home laughing my head off as I watch youtube videos by myself...not that I've ever done that.
Don't judge. 

2 comments:

Jenny said...

This made me laugh. Miss you soooo much!!

Mom said...

I'm glad you listen to me too,even though it's not all the time! But I guess that's supposed to be how it is at your age... I am also glad to hear you are taking advantage of the social life, but the 2 am thing, hope that's not on the Sabbath, sorry I'm still mom...
But do take time periodically to blog, it's a ray of light in my somewhat bleak world. You have a way (and always have) of being able to make me smile and laugh! Love You!