8/6/11

Thoughts while running

This morning, while cruising along on my new favorite three-mile loop, I was hit with the most brilliant of all brilliant ideas:
I should rename my blog Torrie's Stories!
Genius, right?
I originally really liked the whole "Torr's Favorite Things".  I promise, I did.  But then I just kept forgetting to do Favorite Things Fridays.  And I just kept thinking what's the point in having that name if I don't even talk about things that are my absolute most favorite.  Ever.
But then I was hit with the same dilemma I had when I first started blogging.  No matter what, whenever I try to be creative I'm never as creative as when I just let creativity happen.  Got that?  Basically, if I try to force creativity it always just feels, well, forced.  So I decided to just let my idea come to me instead of frantically searching for it.
And boy did it ever.
So give me some time (we all know how much I love procrastination) but sometime in the near future I will be switching the name and address over to the new one.  I promise I'll give plenty of warning in advance and try to make this trasition as easy as possible for everyone.
Ha, I'm so weird.

No comments: